Monday, June 16, 2008

Natural Light Photography


Photo: Alexi Lubomirski
Model: Emmanuelle Chriqui

First of all I love natural light photography as which I do myself , because I'm so poor I cant afford studio lights hahaha, no but the real reason I love natural light it makes you get more creative because you only have the light source that you have available to you and its challenging which I love!

While sitting at work surfing the web I was and reading my favorite mag GQ :), I came upon a column shoot w/ Emmanuelle Chriqui from HBO show Entourage, I love how the shoot was natural light Lubomirski did a wonderful job, but also so beautiful Emmanuelle is and a good actress :)

1 comment:

Julia said...

I am obsessed with Alexi Lubomirski's work. I think that these type of portraits are such a departure from what I'm used to from him. They really don't do it for me like his fashion work for Harpers does [blurred city, still girl, stunning combination]