Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Just my opinion

I was sitting at a light when I took this shot of a homeless guy pushing his cart, I have to say this, I understand all the disasters going on in the world with the earthquake in China, everything in Africa, and Iraq but what about here in good ol America ! the govt over here giving millions and billions of dollars, new books, and food to all these other countries, but we here have family's starving , living out in the streets or out of a car, kids in school with books from the 60's and 70's falling apart, the Katrina victims , and the floods in the mid west I think right now, I understand countries need other countries help, but our govt need to help and change whats going on her in homeland right now!!

1 comment:

queengilda said...

i'm not american, but after living here for a while i think you're really right. a lot needs to be done. for one thing, all this nonsense about spending trillions on the war needs to stop.