Tuesday, June 17, 2008

DREAMS

So about a month ago we had an air show where I live, after watching the coolest jets do amazing stunts in the air I started walking around with my little good brother looking at all the jets and old war planes, while we were standing in line waiting to look at this Mig I over herd the boy (current picture) yell to his dad saying he want to fly planes when he grows up, and it reminded me how I use to tell my mom how I wanted to be this and that when I was little and had such a big imagination pretending to play cops and robbers with my friends lol. while I was in line watching the boy stair into to the cockpit I thought that this would be a great shot to take.

Oh! other than natural light photography I love random and black and white photography , so you will be seeing a lot of my black and white pictures on this blog

No comments: