Saturday, July 12, 2008

TABOO



Hey everyone I'm back from hiatus lol, with working nights and school in the morning all I do is sleep but I'm back now and shooting a lot. I wanted to tell everyone I'm starting a project called "Taboo" its photo's of modern tattoo's (sneak peaks up top) what made me start this , when I was sitting in my cultural anthropology class and we were watching a movie on a photographer on a 5 year journey taking photo's of historical tattoo's well I wanted to do something similar so instead of historical tattoo's, how about modern ones ex: bugs bunny, tinker bell, modern historical, or something never seen. Well I don't want to give to much detail on it, I'm hoping I could publish it if its a good enough, I will be posting some sample shots but not too many cause if I come out with the book I want you to buy it! lol

Comments and any ideas are much appreciated so tell me what you think! thank you :D

No comments: